BID ON ONE OR BETTER YET BID ON ALL!
For the first time ever,the UPHA Live Auction Items,as well as exclusive once in a lifetime Silent Auction Ride/Drives on current World Champions are now being offered with live bidding to the public.To BID NOW on the items listed below, click on the following link: UPHALiveBidNow
1) Four-day/three night stay in Carson Kressley's Park Ave Apartment in the Big Apple. Coach airfare for two from anywhere in the Continental US. Two tickets to a Broadway show - Your choice of: Phantom of the Opera or King Kong with a private backstage tour with one of the stars, followed by dinner for two at the famous Polo Bar by Ralph Lauren on the Upper east side....PRICELESS Generously Donated By: Carson Kressley
2) One-Week Stay at the Luxurious Villa del Oso in Sayulita Mexico
A fabulous beachfront Villa with 5 Master Suites
PRICELESS Generously Donated By: Kaye Bowles-Durnell
3) The Royal Treatment at the American Royal Package
Add a class of your choice, 3 Stalls, 3 VIP Parking Passes, 3 Exhibitor Passes, Plus a 6-seat rail side box Generously Donated By: The American Royal Association
4) A Custom Tack Room by Dana Sibbet's Appointments USA
Generously Donated By: Dana Sibbet's Appointments USA
5) World Cup SG Saddle or Victory Pass DS Saddle or Hunter SG Saddle
Generously Donated By: Freedmans
6) Your Choice of a Formal or Informal Riding Suit or a Men's Custom Tailored Suit Generously Donated By: Becker Brothers, LLC
7) Your Choice of a Western/Hunt Riding Suit or a Ladies Evening Gown/Men's Custom Tailored Suit Generously Donated By: Marsha De Arriaga
8) The World's Championship Horse Show Package Two Box Seats, One Official Parking Pass and a Room at the Crowne Plaza Hotel for the entire week of the World's Championship Horse Show Generously Donated By: The World's Championship Horse Show
9) "A Taste of Kentucky Package for 2" Get a true sense of
Kentucky flavor! You will stay 2 nights at one of Lexington's most unique hotels,"The Kentucky Castle," Tour Ashford Stud,home of triple crown winners American Pharaoh and Justify. Tour the "Kentucky Bourbon Trail" where you will taste some of Kentucky's finest bourbon at Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey and Buffalo Trace, with a stop along the way for lunch at Wallace Station,a fabulous locally owned deli. Transportation provided....PRICELESS Generously Donated by ASHA
10) One-Week Stay at a Stunning Home in Lake Tahoe.Enjoy a week's
vacation in a private cabin on the North Shore of Tahoe.Stunning lake
views! Only minutes from Squaw Valley and North Star ski resorts,45 minutes from the Reno airport.Steps lead down to access owner's private
beach.The cabin sleeps 6 comfortably with two bathrooms. A full kitchen
allows you to enjoy meals at home or fabulous dining minutes away in
Sunnyside and Tahoe City. Relax in the hot tub on the back deck at
the end of the day. Wi-Fi and Dish Satellite TV available.....
PRICELESS Generously Donated by: Gen Hess
Bid on the following Exclusive Silent Auction items!!!
A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity: Ride/Drive one of these 2018 World's Champions as well as 2018 UPHA Horse of the Year Winners
WCC Tango's Token Kiss Generously Donated by: Grace Arnold
WCC Billy Deluxe Generously Donated by: Helen Rich
WCC:Heartland's Velvet Touch Generously Donated by: Grey Ridge Farm
WC: The Remington Generously Donated by: Charlotte and John Wrather
Meet George Jetson GCH Generously Donated by: Monty Kugeler
Dressed Up GCH Generously Donated by: The Werry/Koller Families
The online UPHA Live Auction will end at 6pm EST. At that time the highest bid on each Live Auction item, will carry over as the starting bid of the UPHA Live Auction on the evening of January 19, 2019 at the UPHA Conference.
The online "Ride and Drive a World Champion" UPHA Silent Auction will end at 6pm EST. At that time the highest bidder of each of the Silent Auction Ride and Drive A World Champion, will be the winner of that item.
LAST CALL: Please plan to attend the UPHA NATIONAL CONFERENCE
JANUARY 16-19, 2019 IN PALM SPRINGS!!
Book Hotel Rooms Now: For reservations, call (866) 961-3785. Group name:UPHA Convention or Book Online.
To register for the Conference online click here:
For a Schedule of Events and much more valuable information click on this link:UPHA National Conference
For any additional UPHA Conference questions, please contact the UPHA National office at 859.231.5070.