BID ONLINE NOW -T HEN BY PHONE WHEN ONLINE BIDDING ENDS
The UPHA Online Live Auction will end on January 19, 2019, at 6pm EST/3pm PST.The highest bid on each Live Auction item, will carry over as the starting bid for the UPHA Live Auction held during the UPHA Awards Dinner. If you would like to bid by phone during the Live Auction, please contact Nancy Becker or Susi Day by 3:00pm EST/12 Noon PST to make arrangements to secure your "live phone bid contact." The following contacts have volunteered to take live phone bids.
Nancy Becker 859-351-4317
Susi Day 859-351-1781
SEE ALL UPHA LVE AUCTION ITEMS BELOW!
To bid now on the items listed below,click on the followinglink: UPHALiveBidNow
1) Four-day/three night stay in Carson Kressley's Park Ave Apartment in the Big Apple. Coach airfare for two from anywhere in the Continental US. Two tickets to a Broadway show - Your choice of: Phantom of the Opera or King Kong with a private backstage tour with one of the stars, followed by dinner for two at the famous Polo Bar by Ralph Lauren on the Upper east side....PRICELESS Generously Donated By: Carson Kressley
2) One-Week Stay at the Luxurious Villa del Oso in Sayulita Mexico
A fabulous beachfront Villa with 5 Master Suites
PRICELESS Generously Donated By: Kaye Bowles-Durnell
3) The Royal Treatment at the American Royal Package
Add a class of your choice, 3 Stalls, 3 VIP Parking Passes, 3 Exhibitor Passes, Plus a 6-seat rail side box Generously Donated By: The American Royal Association
4) A Custom Tack Room by Dana Sibbet's Appointments USA
Generously Donated By: Dana Sibbet's Appointments USA
5) World Cup SG Saddle or Victory Pass DS Saddle or Hunter SG Saddle
Generously Donated By: Freedmans
6) Your Choice of a Formal or Informal Riding Suit or a Men's Custom Tailored Suit Generously Donated By: Becker Brothers, LLC
7) Your Choice of a Western/Hunt Riding Suit or a Ladies Evening Gown/Men's Custom Tailored Suit Generously Donated By: Marsha De Arriaga
8) The World's Championship Horse Show Package Two Box Seats, One Official Parking Pass and a Room at the Crowne Plaza Hotel for the entire week of the World's Championship Horse Show Generously Donated By: The World's Championship Horse Show
9) "A Taste of Kentucky Package for 2" Get a true sense of
Kentucky flavor! You will stay 2 nights at one of Lexington's most unique hotels,"The Kentucky Castle," Tour Ashford Stud,home of triple crown winners American Pharaoh and Justify. Tour the "Kentucky Bourbon Trail" where you will taste some of Kentucky's finest bourbon at Woodford Reserve, Wild Turkey and Buffalo Trace, with a stop along the way for lunch at Wallace Station,a fabulous locally owned deli. Transportation provided....PRICELESS Generously Donated by ASHA
10) One-Week Stay at a Stunning Home in Lake Tahoe.Enjoy a week's
vacation in a private cabin on the North Shore of Tahoe.Stunning lake
views! Only minutes from Squaw Valley and North Star ski resorts,45 minutes from the Reno airport.Steps lead down to access owner's private
beach.The cabin sleeps 6 comfortably with two bathrooms. A full kitchen
allows you to enjoy meals at home or fabulous dining minutes away in
Sunnyside and Tahoe City. Relax in the hot tub on the back deck at
the end of the day. Wi-Fi and Dish Satellite TV available.....
PRICELESS Generously Donated by: Gen Hess
LAST CALL: Please plan to attend the UPHA NATIONAL CONFERENCE
JANUARY 16-19, 2019 IN PALM SPRINGS!!
Book Hotel Rooms Now: For reservations, call (866) 961-3785. Group name:UPHA Convention or Book Online.
To register for the Conference online click here:
For a Schedule of Events and much more valuable information click on this link:UPHA National Conference
For any additional UPHA Conference questions, please contact the UPHA National office at 859.231.5070.