UPHA Professional Development Grant
The UPHA Professional Development Grant was established to support UPHA members wanting to pursue continued education to further their equestrian business endeavors.
USE OF FUNDS:
• Funds must be used for an educational program or certification to further their equine education, skills or proficiency to improve or enhance the grant recipient’s equine business endeavors.
• Applicant must be a UPHA member in good standing for a minimum of two years prior to application.
• Applicants must participate as an exhibitor, instructor, trainer and/or owner in the American Saddlebred, Arabian, Hackney, Morgan, National Show Horse, Roadster and/or Saddle Seat Equitation divisions.
• Applications restricted to once a year per individual with a maximum of two applications.
• Completed application and supporting documentation must be submitted by the first of each month for consideration at the next meeting.
• Applications are considered quarterly.
DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS:
• Checks will be made payable to the academic institution, certification program or 501c3 providing the service upon submission of the invoice or application.
• Checks may not be made payable to the individual applicant.
• Individual could receive up to $5,000 in lifetime.
• UPHA reserves the right to award as many or as few grants as deemed appropriate based upon the grant requests received.
• UPHA will not disperse more than a total of $20,000 from the fund per year.
• UPHA is not required to disperse the total amount each year and may or may not divide funds granted among more than one applicant.
Return completed application and all supporting documentation to:
UNITED PROFESSIONAL HORSEMEN'S ASSOCIATION
4059 IRON WORKS PARKWAY, SUITE 2
LEXINGTON, KY 40511
Emailed to: email@example.com